“C'est confirmé … t'es atteint d'APC !…”
“It's official … you've got CPA !…”
Our new lesson focuses on a modern-day affliction that more and more people seem to suffer from.
When studying our conversation, you will have an opportunity to make use of a range of interesting expressions, including:
- attraper (to catch)
- souffrir de (to suffer from)
- Il en est ainsi quand… (It is what happens when…)
- mettre quelqu'un au défi de (to defy someone to)
- être censé de (to be supposed to)
- le 'syndrome' de l'APC (CPA 'syndrome')
- … and more
Let's get started!
Not yet registered on our site? Why not register now… it takes just a couple of moments.
Already registered? To download detailed PDF Lesson Guides with full transcripts, detailed analysis of key vocabulary, grammar and more, consider purchasing download credits.
If you wish, you may comment on or ask a question about the above. You must log in to add a comment or ask a question.