"Faire du ski?... Allons-y, en piste!" (part II)
"Skiing?... Let's go... onto the slopes!" (part II)
This second part of two-part intermediate lesson focuses on other skiing activities including 'snowboarding' and, of course, the very important social aspect of a skiing trip. Let's listen.
There are more key expressions to learn… let's get started!
- ski alpin (downhill skiing)
- ski nordique (Nordic skiing)
- surf des neiges (snowboarding)
- planche de snowboard (snowboard)
- conseiller (to advise)
- forfait (flat fee, package, bundle)
- dont (including)
- rejoindre (to reach)
- se concentrer sur (to concentrate on)
- se casser [une partie du corps] (to break [part of one's body])
- techniques de glisse (winter sports techniques)
- carambolage (pile-up)
- déjanter (to go off the rails)
- huppé (posh)
- fréquenter (to frequent, to go to)
- habitué ((a) regular)
- se défouler (to unwind)
- se restaurer (to eat)
Not yet registered on our site? Why not register now… it takes just a couple of moments.
Already registered? To download detailed PDF Lesson Guides with full transcripts, detailed analysis of key vocabulary, grammar and more, consider purchasing download credits.
If you wish, you may comment on or ask a question about the above. You must log in to add a comment or ask a question.