“Sur le chemin de l’école”, un documentaire émouvant
“On the path to school”, a moving documentary
What exactly does the word ‘education’ mean to you?
Sur le chemin de l’école is a provocative and inspiring documentary from Pascal Plisson. It depicts vividly the insatiable thirst for learning of children in some of the world’s most remote corners. Let’s listen to a dialogue.
To discover how to use expressions such as the following, let's get started!
- suivre (to follow)
- se rendre à / en (to go to)
- un trajet / un parcours (a trip, a path)
- permettre à [qqn] de (to allow (someone) to)
- l’Occident (the West)
- le désir d’apprendre (the desire to learn)
- tenir à [+ verbe] (to want to […])
- errer (to wander, to stray)
- des hordes d’[animaux] (hordes)
- raide (steep)
- escarpé (craggy)
- couvrir (to cover)
- réaliser [un but, un rêve] (to attain an objective, to realise a goal)
Not yet registered on our site? Why not register now… it takes just a couple of moments.
Already registered? To download detailed PDF Lesson Guides with full transcripts, detailed analysis of key vocabulary, grammar and more, consider purchasing download credits.
If you wish, you may comment on or ask a question about the above. You must log in to add a comment or ask a question.