Mohammed Ali: une personnalité exceptionnelle
Mohammed Ali: a remarkable personality
He was the world’s most famous boxer. But, to many, he represented much more than a particular sport.
In this lesson, let’s talk about Mohammed Ali. We’ll make use of the following elements of vocabulary, and more. C’est parti!
- poids (weight)
- gamin (kid)
- venir à l’esprit (to come to mind)
- s’interroger sur (to ask oneself about)
- sensibilisation (awareness)
- ne … guère (hardly, scarcely)
- (être) bel homme ((to be) handsome)
- conduire qqn à (to lead s.o. to)
- ne pas reculer devant (to not shy away from)
- être confronté à (to be confronted with)
Not yet registered on our site? Why not register now… it takes just a couple of moments.
Already registered? To download detailed PDF Lesson Guides with full transcripts, detailed analysis of key vocabulary, grammar and more, consider purchasing download credits.
If you wish, you may comment on or ask a question about the above. You must log in to add a comment or ask a question.