Je viens chercher mon fils!
I’ve come to pick up my son!
One of our listeners was taking up a position as a teacher in a pre-school in France and asked if we would put together some expressions and vocabulary that might be used in a dialogue between the teacher and a parent.
Let’s consider one such conversation…
- je vous prie de ≈ (Please, …)
- être en retard = (to be late)
- circuler = (to drive, to circulate)
- se passer = (to go (well, badly, etc))
- se faire des amis = (to make friends)
- se rendre (à) = (to go (to))
- s’entendre bien / mal = (to get on well/badly)
- être heureux que [+ subj.] = (to be happy that)
- mettre [qqc] en pratique = (to put [something] into practice)
Not yet registered on our site? Why not register now… it takes just a couple of moments.
Already registered? To download detailed PDF Lesson Guides with full transcripts, detailed analysis of key vocabulary, grammar and more, consider purchasing download credits.
If you wish, you may comment on or ask a question about the above. You must log in to add a comment or ask a question.